A bit about me...
I am a student in the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. I am pursuing a degree in Secondary Science Education. I am very passionate about learning, and I want to pass that excitement to my students. I like science because it is interesting and always changing so I will be challenged to learn about new discoveries in the field. I hope to challenge, encourage, and assist students in their educational journey and learn from them along the way.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogs

Blogs can be used for various reasons in the classroom.
  • I can post assignments and due dates to my blog.
  • I can post links to helpful resources and enhancement material on my blog.
  • I can communicate with with students outside of the classroom if they need additional help or are having problems. I can also communicate with parents via my blog.
  • I can assign students a topic to research and they can post their report to their blog.
  • The students can read and make comments on each other's blogs. This means the students are giving and receiving feedback, sharing ideas, and learning from each other.
  • The blogs can be public or private and are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment